Helping children, teens and their families to reach their potential and improve overall well being through dedicated and thorough care.
A therapy service that believes that clients deserve choice, autonomy and options in their care. We strive to build strong relationships with children and families in the Middle/Upper Blue Mountains community. Adopting a collaborative and client centred approach in our practice with a strong emphasis on whole family wellbeing and support.
- Occupational Therapy Assessment
- Early Motor Milestones Assessment
- Sensory Processing and Auditory Processing Assessment
- Preschool and School Visits
- Individual Sessions
- Home assessment, home based sessions and equipment prescription
- Home Programs
- School based intervention (classroom support and social groups)
- Trauma informed care
-Services for Teens and Adolescents
-Telehealth services, if requested.
In our social groups we use natural environments to gain adventurous experiences which enhance a range of personal skills including:
-Coping with adversity
-Promoting healthy and effective social development
-Problem analysis and problem solving
-Improving confidence in natural and ever changing environments
-Improving physical and mental wellbeing
-Improve access to community areas